Lemon Juice Powder (FRX902)
Lemon Juice Powder
Lemon Juice Powder (FRX902) from NutriCargo
Ecuador (Origin may vary per lot - Refer to certificate of analysis)
Juice from Fruit
**Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. NutriCargo will not accept returns on ingredients compared to lots over 30 days old. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a NutriCargo representative with any questions. We're here to help.
To ensure the highest quality in our ingredients, we test our products using the following methods.
- Macroscopic (Visual): Evaluation of a sampled product based upon inspection of the products visual characteristics - texture, size, etc.
- Microscopic: Evaluation of a product based upon visual inspection, with the aid of a high powered microscope, of cells, cell walls, cell structure and characteristics, etc.
- HPLC: Stands for High Pressure (Performance) Liquid Chromatography. This test provides verification of product identity as well as quantitative determination of active constituents when tested against a reference standard. You may often see the term HPLC on our certificate of Analysis.
- Gas Chromatography (GC): GC is a common type of chromatography used in analytic chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. This test helps in providing verification of product identity as well as quantitative determination of active constituents when tested against a reference standard.
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC): Thin layer chromatography (TLC) is a chromatography technique used to separate mixtures. This test helps to provide verification of product identity when tested against a reference standard.
- Appearance: Samples of each product are evaluated based upon their general appearance and uniformity and are compared, to ensure conformance, to a known standard.
- Color: The color is used to identify products based upon conformance, of color, to a known standard.
- Aroma: Used to identify products based upon conformance, of aroma, to a known standard.
- Flavor: Used to identify products based upon conformance, of flavor, to a known standard.