Maca Powder (FRX1127) from NutriCargo
Peru (Origin may vary per lot - Refer to certificate of analysis)
What is Maca Powder?
Maca is a plant that resembles a carrot--with a long taproot and a green, leafy stem--though it exhibits a yellow color rather than an orange one. Native to South America--specifically, the Andes mountains in Peru--the plant is used in multiple ways by Peruvians, both through drying for use in flour and baking, or cooked as a root vegetable. Today, it is often exported out of South America as a powder or extract.
Why Maca Powder?
Maca powder is a natural vegetable that offers varied vitamins and minerals to incorporate into your diet. Maca is not easily available outside of South America. NutriCargo’s bulk package of Maca powder ensures you can have access to this nutritional vegetable without needing to seek out, prepare or cook maca, which is often difficult to find and purchase. Our powder is easy to incorporate into healthy smoothies, shakes, juices and dishes.
- Great source of natural protein and fiber as well as complex carbohydrates
- One ounce of maca root powder contains over 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C
- Offers natural nutrients, including magnesium and iron
- Excellent source of natural plant compounds, including glucosinolates and polyphenol
Why Maca Powder from NutriCargo?
- Wholesale pricing on maca powder & all other ingredients.
- Mix & Match savings, when you buy more you have the chance to save more.
- Earn NC Rewards Points for each order of maca powder to save even more in the future!
- Free & Flat-Rate shipping are also available on qualifying orders.*
NutriCargo is your premier supplier of bulk maca powder. Shop confidently knowing you’re getting quality-tested ingredients that are competitively priced and ready to ship world-wide today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. NutriCargo will not accept returns on ingredients compared to lots over 30 days old. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a NutriCargo representative with any questions. We're here to help.
We are happy to offer samples of our ingredients to ensure that your purchase is made in confidence. To allow all customers to fairly sample our products we do have a sample policy in place.
- Only FIVE (5) samples per customer and each sample must be a different ingredient.
- Only ONE (1) sample request allowed in between each full order.
- Samples are 5-10 grams each, solely at the discretion of NutriCargo.
- Samples are subject to availability.
- Shipping is not included