Mimosa Pudica Powder
Mimosa Pudica Powder
Mimosa Pudica Powder (FRX974) from NutriCargo
China (Origin may vary per lot - Refer to certificate of analysis)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. NutriCargo will not accept returns on ingredients compared to lots over 30 days old. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a NutriCargo representative with any questions. We're here to help.
What is Mimosa Pudica Powder?
Mimosa pudica is a perennial flowering plant in the legume family. The plant is unique because its leaves move when touched--when the plant is shaken, the leaves will fold inward to defend themselves before opening again a few minutes later. The name pudica comes from the Latin for shy or bashful; the plant is also called “touch-me-not.”
Why Mimosa Pudica Powder?
If mimosa pudica shrinks away and folds up when you touch it, how are you supposed to incorporate it into your diet? Mimosa pudica’s defensive qualities aside, you can enjoy the plant through its powdered extract. NutriCargo’s bulk packages of Mimosa Pudica powder offer a simple and quick way to make use of this herb. Blend with smoothies, juices, or dishes like oatmeal and yogurt.
- High in antioxidants
- Source of the superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant whose levels decline with aging
- Contains phytochemicals and vitamins to incorporate into your diet
- Easy-to-use with no prep time or special recipes necessary
Why Mimosa Pudica Powder from NutriCargo?
- Wholesale pricing on mimosa pudica powder & all other ingredients.
- Mix & Match savings, when you buy more you have the chance to save more.
- Earn NC Rewards Points for each order of mimosa pudica powder to save even more in the future!
- Free & Flat-Rate shipping are also available on qualifying orders.*
NutriCargo is your premier supplier of mimosa pudica powder. Shop confidently knowing you’re getting quality-tested ingredients that are competitively priced and ready to ship world-wide today.
We are happy to offer samples of our ingredients to ensure that your purchase is made in confidence. To allow all customers to fairly sample our products we do have a sample policy in place.
- Only FIVE (5) samples per customer and each sample must be a different ingredient.
- Only ONE (1) sample request allowed in between each full order.
- Samples are 5-10 grams each, solely at the discretion of NutriCargo.
- Samples are subject to availability.
- Shipping is not included
What quality documents can you provide?
- Certificates of Analysis (COA)
- Allergen & pesticide statements
What is the difference between powder, 4:1, %, etc?
Whole herbs and extracts are both very different products.
Whole botanicals in some cases contain every part of a botanical including roots or stems while extract contains a specific botanical compound and is measured to a specific amount.
Extracts come with standards set by potency percentage so your order will always match what was advertised.
NutriCargo Whole Ingredients (do not have % or ration in their name)
A whole ingredient contains the entire botanical, including the roots, stem, flower etc.
Extracts contain specific compounds extracted from the botanical. These compounds are denoted by the “%” sign.
Herbal extracts are often “standardized” to contain a certain amount of a compound or active ingredient. Standardization ensures that every batch of a botanical extract contains the same amount of the advertised compound. For example, Acerola 10% may be standardized to 10% vitamin C. Every batch of that product will have at least 10% of that active compound.
NutriCargo Extract Ratios
Ratio extracts are denoted by the ratio in their product name. For example 4:1, 5:1, 10:1 etc.
If it’s a 4:1 extract, for example, that means that four parts of the original plant are going into one part of the final extract, making it a concentrated powder.
Think of it this way: Ratio of dry plant material (X) to final extract quantity(Y).
X : Y
Y = weight of dry plant material
X = weight or volume of extract (depending upon whether the extract is a solid/dry extract or a liquid extract)
The concept here is that the essential activity of the dry plant material (X) is found in the quantity of extract (Y). Or in other words, Y quantity of the extract is equivalent to X quantity of the dry plant.
For example, a botanical ingredient listed as a 4:1 extract means that 4 kg of raw herbs were extracted down to 1 kg of dried powdered extract.
What type of quality control measures does NutriCargo take?
- The institution of an internal Quality Control Program to ensure that products are free of toxins and undesired by-products.
- Alliances with science laboratories to enforce rigorous testing procedures.
- Weekly testing for microbial pathogens and heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Mercury).
- Microbiological testing (Total Plate count, Yeast & Mold, Coliforms, E. Coli and Salmonella).
- Random testing of materials' moisture content.
- HPTLC (High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography) testing for initial approval and supply of materials.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) testing for powder extracts.
- Prevention of all sub-potent and contaminated materials from entering the products.
- Regular testing for proper identification and chemical efficacy.