Strawberry Fruit Powder
Strawberry Fruit Powder
Strawberry Fruit Powder (FRX1350) from NutriCargo
India (Origin may vary per lot - Refer to certificate of analysis)
Maltodextrin, Silicone Dioxide
**Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc). Please consult with a representative for more information on current lot. NutriCargo will not accept returns on ingredients compared to lots over 30 days old. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to differences in monitors, product batch/lot and etc. Please contact a NutriCargo representative with any questions. We're here to help.
What is Strawberry Fruit Powder?
Strawberries actually come from more than 20 species of flowering plants within the rose family. Cultivated worldwide, strawberries are popular dessert fruits, used in pies, pastries, and cakes such as the classic strawberry shortcake. These sweet treats are healthy, too--strawberries are famed for their high vitamin C content.
Why Strawberry Fruit Powder?
Strawberries are nutritious, but they’re also full of sugar and water. NutriCargo’s strawberry extract offers all the vitamin benefits of a strawberry patch without the chopping (and chowing) that’s needed to get the same boost from raw strawberries. Our bulk packaging will help you save money, replacing the need to buy expensive, out-of-season strawberries from the grocery store. Enjoy the benefits of strawberries at any time of the year. Perfect for post-workout shakes and fruit smoothies alike, this versatile powder can also be added to yogurt or ice cream for a delicious yet nutritious treat.
- Loaded with vitamin C, a nutrient which may support* immune and skin health
- High in compounds including manganese, folate, and potassium
- Natural source of vitamins B6, K, and E
- Easy-to-use and long-lasting powder in bulk form
Why Strawberry Fruit Powder from NutriCargo?
- Wholesale pricing on strawberry fruit powder & all other ingredients.
- Mix & Match savings, when you buy more you have the chance to save more.
- Earn NC Rewards Points for each order of strawberry fruit powder to save even more in the future!
- Free & Flat-Rate shipping are also available on qualifying orders.*
NutriCargo is your premier supplier of strawberry fruit powder. Shop confidently knowing you’re getting quality-tested ingredients that are competitively priced and ready to ship world-wide today.
What quality documents can you provide?
- Certificates of Analysis (COA)
- Allergen & pesticide statements
What is the difference between powder, 4:1, %, etc?
Whole herbs and extracts are both very different products.
Whole botanicals in some cases contain every part of a botanical including roots or stems while extract contains a specific botanical compound and is measured to a specific amount.
Extracts come with standards set by potency percentage so your order will always match what was advertised.
NutriCargo Whole Ingredients (do not have % or ration in their name)
A whole ingredient contains the entire botanical, including the roots, stem, flower etc.
Extracts contain specific compounds extracted from the botanical. These compounds are denoted by the “%” sign.
Herbal extracts are often “standardized” to contain a certain amount of a compound or active ingredient. Standardization ensures that every batch of a botanical extract contains the same amount of the advertised compound. For example, Acerola 10% may be standardized to 10% vitamin C. Every batch of that product will have at least 10% of that active compound.
NutriCargo Extract Ratios
Ratio extracts are denoted by the ratio in their product name. For example 4:1, 5:1, 10:1 etc.
If it’s a 4:1 extract, for example, that means that four parts of the original plant are going into one part of the final extract, making it a concentrated powder.
Think of it this way: Ratio of dry plant material (X) to final extract quantity(Y).
X : Y
Y = weight of dry plant material
X = weight or volume of extract (depending upon whether the extract is a solid/dry extract or a liquid extract)
The concept here is that the essential activity of the dry plant material (X) is found in the quantity of extract (Y). Or in other words, Y quantity of the extract is equivalent to X quantity of the dry plant.
For example, a botanical ingredient listed as a 4:1 extract means that 4 kg of raw herbs were extracted down to 1 kg of dried powdered extract.
What type of quality control measures does NutriCargo take?
- The institution of an internal Quality Control Program to ensure that products are free of toxins and undesired by-products.
- Alliances with science laboratories to enforce rigorous testing procedures.
- Weekly testing for microbial pathogens and heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Mercury).
- Microbiological testing (Total Plate count, Yeast & Mold, Coliforms, E. Coli and Salmonella).
- Random testing of materials' moisture content.
- HPTLC (High-Performance Thin Layer Chromatography) testing for initial approval and supply of materials.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) testing for powder extracts.
- Prevention of all sub-potent and contaminated materials from entering the products.
- Regular testing for proper identification and chemical efficacy.
|Botanical Name||Fragaria Ananassa|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Parts Used||Fruit– Juice|